Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One of those weeks

When I first decided to do this blog, my main focus was to make sure that it stayed business oriented and not personal. Sometimes things happen beyond our control, and we are forced to reevaluate our decisions. Within a week or so time, I lost 2 people that are very dear to my heart. First my good friend Jason Gunn passed away. Jason was the illest artist (by far) in our squad ever since we were in Jr. high. This cat could do anything with a pencil and he was so proficient in almost every aspect of art. I have so many good memories with this man, that a post in a blog can't do him justice so I won't even attempt to do that. On Sunday (while at work) I got the news that my cousin; Isaac Peterson passed away. Isaac was one of the most sincere people I have ever met, one of the few whose heart was always in the right place. Just like Jason, a post in a blog won't do him justice as well, it's just hard to let these two people go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! R.I.P- Uncle Man (Isaac)