Tuesday, September 2, 2008

NEW DIRECTION



Most people know that I have been working on this "CRATE DIGGERS" film for some time now. I have decided to take this in a whole new direction. To make a long story short, I will have almost all of the footage shot made into webisodes. In other words, the "original" footage will be made available online to view. I am doing this because, I feel the need to make the film (and all my future projects) available in High Definition. High definition is not the future, it is now. To remain competitive, I have to stay on course. As of right now I am experiencing some "down" time in the hopes of putting myself in the position of being able to do that. Film and music in my passion, and I have to make sure that I am able to pursue my passion in the correct manner. The problem in the past has been, nothing more than time and money...film and music take up all of your time as well as your money. I have been busy working on other people's projects,commercials ect..and have taken up my time...and either getting shorted on the money, or not paid at all. To top it off, both of my cam's (still and video) both died within 2 days of each other. I took that as another sign, that it's time to upgrade. Like I stated in one of my first posts, I am still looking to get that canon cam, but money doesn't grow on trees. Before this year is out (I promise) I will be back in full effect, stronger than ever (lol). But look out for The crate diggers webisodes, coming soon. And a short film, as well as a all new film "inspired" by the original "crate diggers" format...shot entirely in High-Definition.

No comments: