Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blitz the ambassedor

Pick up this months copy of SMOOTH magazine, they have a piece on Blitz. If you don't know who he is by now, then your late to the party. I produced a track on his last record and I suppose I need to post a link to that soon. Blitz is nice on the mic and quiet as kept a beast on the artwork as well.....






It would be a crime if I didn't mention that the last time I saw Blitz was at a event I had, and which he was the special guest. The event was a release party for the late great J.DILLA (formely of Slum Village).......speaking of slum, tomorrow I am shooting a video for "Smi", and the track for this particular song was produced by Daru (he is back in town for a few)....also Daru plays drums for Slum Village. With Baatin passing yesterday it just is ironic how much of this related.
Post From My iPhone

No comments: