Tuesday, December 28, 2010

TIME LAPSE

For those not familar with what a time lapse is...basically....hundreds to thousands of still pics taken over a extended period of time.  These pics are then layered one after another to create video, basically its the same principle as doing "hand drawn" animation...but with still images.  This is my second attempt and I think it turned out really well.  Shot on the GH1 on a cold Pittsburgh night.  I used a canon fd 50mm 1.4 lens and the Kit lens, was going to use the 28mm but decided against it (plus it was getting cold).  The track is for a joint that was never finished, so I used it on this.  

I will be dropping a ton of media before 2010 is a thing of the past.....trust me.


Pittsburgh Skyline Timelapse 2010 from 33 1/3 Media on Vimeo.

No comments: