Wednesday, February 8, 2012

MTV,Shabaam Sahdeeq and Varsity Squad

The radio show is pushed back a week..so I won't be on the air/net until 2/15/12 on square 1 nation internet radio....also yesterday the new VARSITY SQUAD album dropped....for FREE. I don't have any production credits on it.....but you know they are my people's so take the time to cop online via itunes by clicking here or get it for free (same version) by clicking here My people's Shabaam Sahdeeq came in town last sat for a show at the Shadow lounge. Me and Shabaam go back, he was featured on my 12" on BUKA/GROOVE ATTACK.....he is also one of my favorite mc's....I will upload video of that very soon as well. For now enjoy the pic.
(who's who in the pic) BZE, Shabaam Sahdeeq,Big Phill, Black Sun, and Beedie (of Varsity Squad) One last thing, MTV was did a special on the 412 (Pittsburgh) check it out below.

No comments: