Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SINCE I HAVE BEEN GONE SO LONG

I missed the record show a week or so ago, and I apologize to all of those who planned on coming out and supporting.  I will be at the Istandard producer showcase tomorrow (5/1/2012) then on 5/2/2012 I will be spinning at the meet n greet at the timebomb spot,  The legendary D.I.T.C memebr Buckwild will be there, later on that night is the radio show from 9-11pm eastern on www.square1nation.com ...Thursday 5/3/12 I will be spinning at the HIP HOP MELTDOWN....friday the big homie DIAMOND D (also from D.I.T.C) will be back in town.....just linked up with him a few hours ago at AVA....off to Chicago on 5/4/12...but enough of that. Peep the flyers and info provided below.  I WILL START TO POST THE RADIO SHOWS VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON






No comments: