Friday, April 19, 2013

WAS I REALLY GONE FOR THIS LONG!!!!!!!

I apologize for those that have been following my blog....but life got in the way.


I finally got my hard-drive back a few weeks ago and quite honestly that was another reason why I have not been as productive as I would like to be.  So in the coming weeks I plan on making up for lost time by going ham with work on my personal projects. I owe a ton of people work, and I will be getting to that very soon as well.  And since I got my hard drive back its time for me to get started on my Rust College Documentary.....going to be ill...here is a still from the film



Here is Beedie's new video ( I actually make a cameo...but you can't see me at all, but you can see 2 of my nephews in the video...( I didn't shoot this video)





HERE ARE A FEW PICS FROM THE LAST WEEKEND AT THE SHADOW LOUNGE!!!!
Was dope that everyone came out for the pics, was good catching up with everyone






No comments: