Thursday, October 2, 2008

CRATE DIGGERS WEBISODE VOL. 1 FEATURING J.MOLLS

Here is the first online episode of Crate diggers, I think I am going to drop about 2 a week. The problem with this file is that, it has to be "compressed" so much for it to get online. When using various filters and effects, it doesn't come out the way that it was meant to be seen. This is due to the limitations of whomever is hosting the converted video. Once the piece is done in Final cut,I have to then export the file, then after I do that I have to import it to whatever site is hosting it, and then they to export/compress a file. I am still working out a better way to give you a Pristine version of the videos. In the near future I will more than likely provide digital downloads t the Ipod/Iphone as well as the psp. The filter on this is ill, but doesn't look that good at all once it was compressed. ***NOTE****all beats played in the background of all of my film pieces, are produced by me, unless otherwise noted.


Crate Diggers Webisode vol.1 Featuring J.Molls from 33 1/3 Media on Vimeo.

No comments: