Saturday, June 26, 2010

Battle for the Arts!!!

Me and Dj Mad Buddha (P.Dang) spun at the Battle for the arts event, a week or so ago.  We also spun at the very first one that was held.  Check out some video from the event (which I put together)...as well as a few pics.  Video was shot with the GH1, paul shot a few of the scenes in it (primarily the ones with me on the tables)...Dj Grand came out and shot some footage with the 7d..but I haven't got the footage as of yet...so didn't use it.  I edited on FCP and shot without any additional lights....besides for a the "birdseye view"...used a light source I had w/me.   The Beat is something I had sitting for awhile, but will be on another project of mine.....trust me, the record is coming.

check out www.newamsterdam412.com for more info 



New amsterdam-Battle for the Arts from 33 1/3 Media on Vimeo.

The voting process
DJ MAD BUDDHA ON THE WHEELS OF STEEL

No comments: