Sunday, October 28, 2012

I HAVE BEEN SLACKING ON UPDATES!!!!!

I have been slacking on updates so...that means a complete over haul in the next 48 hours.  Friday Oddisse came through and destroyed at the Rhyme Cal at the Shadow Lounge.  Always official was released on the Rhyme Cal mix tape....featuring Beedie, Boka, Divine Seven, Vaig, J.Sands, and U-turn...produced by me. This joint will also be on my "Adventures of Billy Dee williams" project.

Here is the cover and Track listing for the Rhyme Cal cd.  I am not a big fan of their cover, but it's the music that counts.

Stand out cuts on the cd (in my opinion is) Always official (of course), Bar Burryin by Jon Quest feat Hubbs, Live n Effect by Chen Lo and Love actually by Zeps

Check out the Bar Burrying Video and the Tracklisting for the cd

CONGRATS TO 3PFD for WINNING THE COMPETITION!!!!







No comments: